Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's Been To Long

I'm so excited to see him tomorrow, it's been to long. I've been waiting, hoping that he would get to make this trip. We've talked about it so much, but with his crazy schedule, it's not easy to make time for each other. His life is so unpredictable that it's unusual for him to get much free time. He thought about driving, but decided to fly so we would have more time.

We talk as much as we can, not daily, but often. He usually calls late when he's been out with his friends or working. He always tells me he loves me and he misses me. It always makes me smile. I miss him too, it's hard not having him closer. I wonder about what he's doing and if he's happy. I wonder about when we will get to see each other again.

He's making his own life. He's tried for so long, worked so hard, and he is finally making things happen. He's working hard, he's meeting the right people, he's making new friends, he's making me proud of him. He has it together, and he's trying to keep it that way. As successful as I know he will be someday, I know he won't forget about the people that love him the most, he won't forget about me. We've had our ups and downs, but I have a feeling things will stay good with us now. I can't wait to see him, it's been to long.

I'm picking him up at the airport tomorrow, and we are going home, home to our small southern town, how to our parents, and home to our high school friends. My little brother is coming home.
~I doubt I will post again until after Easter, have a great weekend lovelies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Easter Anne, and a wonderful time with your family and your brother. There is no place like home, but remember we want you to come back to us here.Travel safe....

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The town is aware you and your brother are coming home. The Club is excited and Rosie’s is excited……your old friends and his old friends are excited…..your cousins and aunts and uncles are excited…..Belle and Tom Cotton are excited…..but none can top the excitement of us….

Be cautious and safe on your way home……the road is long….with many a winding turn….and you should drive careful and watch for the other guy….we love you two…long time.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon