Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Things I've Learned

I've had quite a year. I' have been thinking about all of the things that have happened to me this year. All of the things that have changed me, molded me, hurt me, made me smile. I have come up with the following list of the things I have learned this year.

•The death of loved ones still hurts, no matter how many times you experience it. (I've been to seven funerals this year--two in one week)
•Driving through the Rocky Mt's is something everyone should do at least once.
•Cross Canadian Ragweed may be one of the best bands ever. (At least to me)
•I can talk my way out of a speeding ticket.
•I am not afraid to pack up my stuff and move away, even if just for a small time.
•I am responsible enough to take care of a dog, and plants!
•Arkansas feels like home to me.
•I don't let people walk all over me, I will get back in their face when confronted.
•I don't hold a grudge, even if I should.
•People lie a lot more than you think.
•I can take care of myself, most of the time.
•I love to run, I crave it.
•I can pee in a men's restroom at a crowded bar, and not be embarrassed.
•I can shoot Wild Turkey with the best of them. (maybe not something to brag about)
•I am strong when I'm alone.
•I am comfortable in my own skin, finally.

Making this list is actually a very positive way to think of the year. While compiling it, I felt motivated for 2006, and proud of my accomplishments during 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon