Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Infatuation

Watching the reflection of him in the window. I can see every time he looks my way. He can't see me watching, I’m safe. He looks often, as often as I would like. He's focused. I can see him concentrating in the reflection. Then his concentration is broken as he looks my way again.

We talk on most days. We say hello. Some days we just nod and smile at each other, and continue on our way. When we do talk it's fun and animated. We have a few things in common, maybe not enough though. He ask me about my upcoming weekends. He says he has something in the works and I should come. I tell him I would love to, we smile. Then we talk a little more and he's gone. He can’t reach me, he doesn't have my number or even my e-mail address. How will I know about the weekend plans if I don't see him before then. I'm afraid I won't see him before then.

I haven't seen him in a while. I've thought about him, thought about those weekend plans. I've secretly watched him for months. I've played it cool though. I've wondered if he's thought about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon