Monday, December 12, 2005

The Things People Say

This weekend was quite the drama filled event. My second most recent disaster of a friend boy (i.e. not quite a boy friend, not just a friend) and I ran into each other. It was nice to see him again (and his younger brother who just ask me out last weekend--very twisted situation). We talked, danced, and during this time I discovered that he lied about several things he told me when we had been seeing each other. As a matter of fact he lied about so many things he couldn't remember his lies, so he just denied ever having said them. Why would he say these things if they weren't true? I was surprised to find that the sweet, seemingly innocent, shy, quite guy I dated was in fact none of those things.

His younger brother ended up having a sleep over at some girls house and later couldn't get in at his brothers apartment, so where did he go for help? My most recent disaster of a friend boy's house. Where he continued to ask the most recent if he could have my phone number because he thought his brother might have slept at my house. Can you believe that? Like I am that sad and desperate? Why would he say that? Why would he assume his brother would be at my house? We didn't leave together, we went our separate ways? After a very strange phone call from the brother, and a later conversation with the most recent disaster, I put the pieces together. I never ask where the second most recent disaster slept, I didn't think it was any of my business, and I didn't care enough to inquire.

I found that I was involved in quite the dating square for about the past month with these three boys. This is one of the reasons I have decided a hunger strike is best for me. Lately the things people say to me have not been anywhere near what the truth actually is. Lately the things people say to me are things that are meant to be hateful and mean. Lately the things people say to me have made me realize that the people who say these things are not nice people or the kind of people I need to listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon