Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Off The Fence And Appleless

I'm headed home to my small southern town today. I haven't been home in several months, so it will be good to see my family and friends. I am also going to have to decide how much, if any, time I want to spend with the apple worm. I haven't heard from him in two days, so I'm hoping he has forgotten about me being in the orchard this week.

On another note, my sweet Louie V got his man purse snipped today. I pick him up from the vet in a couple of hours. I almost couldn't drop him off this morning. I almost changed my mind, how cruel to do something like that, but I knew it needed to be done. At least I will get to spend lots of time with him while he heals.

I haven't heard from the player or the friend in a couple of days. Maybe they both decided I wasn't worth it. Well if that's the case then that's just fine with me. I can definitely survive without them. It looks like there are no current apples on either side of the fence. So, for the rest of the week I am going to hop off the fence, go find my old time friends from home, and have some fun with them, -without apples, a worm, or player drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon