Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dedicated to the Hurricane

I've been spending quite a bit of time with him, as I stated yesterday. We have had a lot of fun, and I enjoy being around him. But I miss her, my best friend. I know she is still there for me, I know most the time she will answer my call (she usually doesn't hear her cell phone ring). I went over to visit with her and her mom this week, and I realized how much I've missed hanging out over there. So this blog is dedicated to her (and her mom too), because I want her to realize how much I miss her and how I won't turn into one of those girls that's never around because there is a guy in my life.

She lights up the room when she walks in, usually because she's the loudest person there.
She knows everyone at the party, some she likes, other she doesn't, but she won't put on airs.

She is always there to make me laugh or make me a drink.
She loves Vodka Tonic and much as I do I think.

She loves when I come over and cook her grilled cheese.
Then her mom says, light a cig and make me one please.

She has keyed terms like Ba-jammered.
This is the really drunk term for hammered.

She is thoughtful and usually patient, she is caring and kind.
However nice she is though, if you make fun of her feet she will kick your behind!

She treats her new friends and her old just the same.
This means the most to me since into the picture I just came.

I love and miss you dear friend (and mom) and I promise things won't change.
Sorry if I'm a terrible poet, and don't have much of a rhyming range!

Okay, I know that sucked, but I love ya, just wanted to remind ya. T-Storm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOES THAT MAKE ME THE TORNADO...OR JUST THE BIG BLACK CLOUD LOOMING BEFORE THE STORM?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon