Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Live Music And Great Company

Last night was the big night, the night I've been waiting for. I got to see my favorite band again, I got to see Cross Canadian Ragweed. The concert wasn't one of their best, but it was still a great time. To me, they are more fun to watch outdoors, or in a bar, this concert was on a college campus in the gym, not exactly the perfect venue them.

I was surprised they got to play "The Boys from OK", as it's basically about smoking the pot, but they got away with it, and the crowd went wild. They also played, "Constantly", "Dime Bag Daryl", "Number", "Fightn' For", "Carnie Man", "Alabama", "Rock and Roll" and they played some great guitar solo's. They really ripped it up!

I went with my good friend "The Hurricane", my new guy, and his roomie. I was surprised that my new guy knew so many CCR songs. I made him a CD a few weeks back so he would know some of the stuff they sang, but apparently he listed to it more than I thought. He kept saying, "Hey this is on my CD." It was a lot of fun, I just hope the next time we see CCR it's in Sticky Fingerz new building!

On another note, my new guy bought me a "small gift" yesterday. I always complain when we sit out on the porch and drink wine that I need to get a nice cork screw, mine is terrible. So he bought me a new one, how thoughtful is that? Huuuum, that's a little thing that makes a big impression.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto to that one!!!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon