Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Biloxi Bound

I'm flying to Biloxi on Friday to visit a friend. Actually I don't know if friend is the correct word to use. This "MS Boy" as we will call him and I have known each other for almost ten years. He used to play baseball with an ex of mine. Anyway, the MS Boy grew up close to my hometown, and as funny as it may sound, I had quite the little crush on him when I was in high school and early college.

We got reacquainted several months ago, and then I started dating someone and he sorta phased out. At the time I though we where like long lost friends getting in touch again, but now, looking back, I wonder if maybe there was something else there. He and I started talking almost immediately after I became single again. I was a little worried because I didn't want him to be a rebound. But it's not been like that at all.

So, I bought a plan ticket almost three weeks ago. I'm staying for three nights, and I can't wait! We have talked to him on the phone for at least a couple of hours a day, and during this time I've gotten to know him again, better than I did before.

I've been a little nervous about it. I've wondered does he just want to be friends, or does he want something more? What will the distance do if he wants to be more than friends? Of course I've thought way ahead on this, I'm a planner I can't help it. But all of these questions were pretty much answered one drunken night not long ago. So, I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about the weekend. And I can't wait to go to the beach!

So my lovelies, I'm taking the rest of my vacation time this week. I'll be back next week with stories about the ocean, the beach, adult beverages, and a MS boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon