Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Home Sweet ----

What do you do when your home, your sanctuary, your comfort zone is suddenly threatened? It feels like it's no longer yours, it's no longer comfortable, it's like a stranger. What do you do then? You do what I'm about to do, you move the F out of there. That's right, I am soon to be homeless. Well I guess you could say I already am. I've been staying at the boyfriends house, apparently someone has found my house to be quite appealing. So he/she has been breaking in on a regular basis. Louie V and I will soon be packing up what is left of our humble abode and finding a new place to rest out heads.

It's just such a daunting task. I obviously won't be staying in my current neighborhood. I don't want to live in some crummy apartment, I've done that already. I would like to have some sort of yard for Louie V to run around in. I hate the idea of having to keep him on a leash all the time when we are outside. And I will miss sitting out back, having a drink while he plays and chases bugs. Gone are those days if we are living in an apartment. I hate the idea of him waking up in the middle of the night to the noise of our new neighbors we will be sharing walls with, and I just plain hate the idea of moving from a cute little bungalow to a standard, sterile apartment.

I've been looking for a new cute little bungalow for me and Louie V. But it's looking more and more like our bungalow days are numbered. I need to move out as soon as possible, and that doesn't leave much time for house hunting.

I picked out a cute three bedroom house for us. It has a beautiful back yard, it's fully fenced with a nice deck. It's the perfect place for Louie V and I to make a new home. The only problem is the house is for sale, not for rent. I really thought I would buy a house soon, but that's looking less likely by the day. It looks like we are destined to be renters, and not buyers. (Which is completely ridiculous since I'm not moving out of LR any time soon. But it's been brought to my attention that I "might get married" and then I could buy a house with my husband. Again, it's completely ridiculous to base a decision on the fact that I might get married some day. I like the boyfriend, but we are a long way from anything remotely close to moving into together, much less marriage.)

So Louie V and I are looking for a new home, or at least a house we can turn into our home. We need something safe, not to expensive, we would love to have hard wood floors again, at least two bedrooms, off street parking, and a dishwasher would be so nice. We haven't had one of those in a while. Hopefully Louie V and I will have a home sweet home again soon, instead of a home, robbed home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon