Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Home Sweet Apartment Home

Well I got all moved over the weekend. I left my cute bungalow style home for a simple two bedroom one bath apartment. It does boast a fireplace though, and a shower head with the best water pressure I've ever felt, it's fantastic. I'm tucked into a little nook of the complex, I like that, I feel like I have some privacy, and it also means I don't have to be to strict with Louie V and the leash law!

My mom, or super mom as she is now known, showed up on Thursday. She worked her fingers to the bone until late Sunday evening. We moved, organized, cleaned, reorganized, sorted, decorated, purchased, and at some point we slept, just a little. The place looks like I've lived there for a year. It's so charming and homey.

I'll miss my bungalow with the hardwood floors and the private parking, but I've traded it in for a safe haven. A place where my underwear won't get stolen, my shoes will be right where I left them, and Louie V won't have to worry about strangers coming in during the day.

Oh, did I mention I spotted some hottie guys yesterday in the complex??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. You have a way with stringing along words and making them a good read. I will be coming back from time to time to see what's up with you. Thank you for sharing.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon