Friday, July 28, 2006

Flying Out Of The Woodwork

It's funny how every time I become newly single guys just fly out of the woodwork at me. Some of them I have to duck and hide from, others are past ex's that think they just might have another chance (I don't think so buddy), and then you have the one's that you never expected. You didn't seem them coming.

The woodwork is literally exploding right now! It's great!!! Most of the guys are so surprised that I'm single that we have to go through the whole why did you and frog (oh that's what I'll call him now, thanks for the idea from a comment) break up, blah, blah, blah. Then I go into the whole, he's a good guy just not the good guy from me spill. But, for the most part, it's a good feeling to know that my friends and these woodwork guys care enough to ask.

So, I'm planning the rest of my summer. No more looking back, instead I'm looking forward to my future trip to Mississippi to see an old friend, and hottie guy may I add. I'm looking forward to visiting brother chef in the next couple of weeks, and I’m looking forward to going out tonight with some of my best friends to hear one of my favorite bands. And of course there is the big river trip tomorrow. Frog says he will be there, but I'm not to worried about it. There will be plenty of princes there to occupy my time!

So Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Pecan, Cedar, lets go boys, keep flying out of the wood work, Anne's ready for some new excitement in her life!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Choose a nice sturdy oak, one that will make you laugh....and leave those nuts alone.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon