Friday, August 18, 2006

She Is

She is the person who has been my friend ever since I can remember.
She is the person who used to have sleep overs almost every weekend.
She is the person who still sleeps over at my house when I get to come home for a weekend.
She is the person who was so popular in grade school and high school.
She is the person that everyone loves to be around.

She is the person I've always known I can count on.
She is the person who always takes off work to come home to our small southern town when I'm home for a weekend.
She is the person that is so sensitive to everyone's needs
She is the person who is a rock, the one who rarely breaks.
She is the person that has had to endure a lot of lose in her 26 years.

She is the person who is working to make her life exactly the way she wants it.
She is the person who deserves the best of everything because she gives everything she has to others.
She is the person that gives her all just to be let down by others.
She is the person that I will always be able to call my best friend.
She is the person that I love dearly.

She has been in my thoughts lately. I worry about her and I want her to be happy always. So my best friend, remember how much you mean to me and those who call you daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, and friend. I love you dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon