Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

Sometimes I feel like my life is a race to the finish line. I always have certain days I'm looking toward, certain things I'm looking forward to, and sometimes I think I wish my days away.

I'm looking forward to the MS Boy visiting at the end of the month. We've talked, and we think we need some "we" time. So he will be driving in on the 20th. I've had a lot of time to think about how I feel about us, and I've decided that the distance is terrible, but it's reality. I think after a weekend together with no friends around, no family, and no set plans, just he and I, we will know if it's worth it.

I'm looking forward to next weekend when I go to Fayetteville to celebrate the birthday of my best Fayetteville guy friend. He and I have been friends for a long time, and we hang out whenever he comes to LR. I don't get to Fayetteville much, but I'm always around for his birthday. We are going to the Arkansas game, I'm going to throw him a party with a BBQ and lot's of friends, it should be a great weekend!

I'm also really looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to Talladega for my first ever NASCAR Race! I've had tickets more times than I can count, but I've never gotten to go for one reason or another. I'm meeting my best old time friend who now lives in AL with her sweetie, and we are going to be on the infield at the race all weekend. Shooter Jennings and 38 Special are playing on the infield on Saturday night, and we'll be there to see it! We will get to walk around in the garages and see the cars (and hottie drivers), we'll get to walk in the pits, it's going to be amazing. I'm a big fan, so I'm really looking forward to the race. And you never know, my next fabulous disaster could be with a NASCAR driver (But I won't hold my breath on that!)!

So my lovelies, I'll be back next week. Don't be surprised if I'm married and my new name is something like Mrs. NASCAR Superstar!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and not to mention you have a unique UB providing entertainment most of the way to Talladega. The vehicle will probably not be able to pass Tunica without a pull in...an unforgetable venture altogether... and what some would give to be a Democratic fly on the roof top for that road trip.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon