Wednesday, September 27, 2006

An Empty Bench

There are no players in Ann's game right now. That's right, the bench is empty. The clock has reset, and I'm looking for a new starting five, I'm kidding I know that sounds terrible.

But seriously, in the past, I've quite dating all my little "flings" that were only around to keep me occupied (wow that sounds terrible also). This time, I think I sort of self destructed. For some reason or another I've found myself single with no one even remotely tickling my fancy. There aren't even any real prospects for my next fabulous disaster. Not that I really mind it, I'd rather wait for Mr. Right then go out with Mr. Wrong, but it is a little boring.

So, while I'm waiting for my new starting five to appear I'm going to do what any small town southern girl who grew up playing basketball with the boys would do, redesign this years uniforms, run a few line drills to keep me in shape, and maybe rethink the criteria for making "Ann's Starting Five".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The backboard is there for a reason and it doesn't hurt to bank a few every now and then. However, if you're constantly shooting threes....you'll never figure out how to have a good "in the paint" game.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon