Monday, December 18, 2006

Moving Back Instead Of Forward

I spent an extended weekend in Biloxi with the MS Boyfriend. I was so looking forward to it, and while I did have a great time, at the same time, we are both under so much stress that it was hard for us to relax.

My MS Boyfriend is soon to be my FL Boyfriend. And while I've known for several weeks that he might possibly move to Tampa, it happened so fast that I haven't really had time to adjust to the idea. The plan was for me to spend Thursday-Monday with him. Four whole days!!! We've never had that much time all at once, and we were both really excited. I drove there on Thursday, he worked on Friday, we were supposed to meet for lunch. When I didn't hear from him, I just figured he got busy. It turns out he was meeting with the boss, and he was going to have to go to Tampa on Sunday at noon. This cut our trip short, and forced us to make some very big decisions.

We went out to dinner on Saturday night and attempted to figure things out, but we didn't really get any where. When we first talked about Tampa, it was decided that I would stay in my job until May first, then move to FL to be with him. But a lot of things have changed, and I may be staying in LR longer than we thought. We've been moving forward for so long now, that moving back is not something I was prepared for.

He's in Tampa until Wednesday, the moving company shows up Friday to move him, and in a week he'll be on his way to Tampa to stay. Things just happened so fast, I feel like I may have gotten left behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon