Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Disappearing Man??

Still no word from the new guy (now known as the disappearing man). I know I should be just furious about this. But I'm really not. I'm disappointed, of course, but it's just not surprising. Like I've said I am totally used to this type of random behavior.

However, a friend of mine has a new theory. She says that disappearing man and the guy from my "Busted?" blog log had this planned all along. She says that they did this because of the way I sort of blew off the first guy when we both moved away. She thinks it was a big conspiracy! However, I don't buy it. First they are both in their 30's! Surely guys in their 30's would have better things to do then plan this crazy scheme. Second, I don't care how good of an actor you are, there is no way he could have acted like he was so into me when it was a scam all along. I don't mean this to sound cocky at all. I just really don't think this pathetic attempt would be worth wasting so much time over.

Therefore, I am really not wasting any more time on it. Trying to imagine what happened, yes. But I haven't' and won't call, text or e-mail him. Besides, it's just not my style to chase. I’m just not that kind of girl.

Speaking of "that kind of girl" I read a now infamous blog today for the first time. I was shocked at how much information she puts on her blog. CRAZY!!! I would never be able to be as blunt and crude as she was, I'm still in shock over what I read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon