Friday, January 06, 2006

Uncertain Happiness

I saw him last night. It wasn't the way I thought it would be. There was no dinner, no real date. But we made time to see each other for a short time. We talked, we laughed, we played with Louie V.

He was dressed in a suite. He looked so handsome. Thank goodness I wasn't dressed like a total bum. It was nice, sitting and talking. It was nice seeing him smile. I liked the way he aggravated me.

I am still waiting for that first date. I am uncertain as to if or when we will actually go out on a real date. Some things start this way. Some things are more casual, not traditional. Either way I am just happy being around him right now. I am more comfortable getting to know him in an casual atmosphere, there are less distractions this way. I know there are limits to when we can see each other, and I am just waiting.

He didn't mind that he was covered in dog hair when he got ready to leave. I replay those last seconds before I shut the door behind him. I replay that look on this face, I can hardly remember it. I was floating, I was dazed. I hope if there is a next time I am more focused so I can remember more detail. It was lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon