Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What I Won't Do

I have decided not to commit myself to any New Years Resolutions this year. I'm not really in the habit of doing this anyway. However, I have decided to make a list of things I am not going to do this year. This list will probably grow as the year progresses, however, for now these are the things I am NOT going to do in 2006.

• I am not going to let my ex-boyfriends keep hanging around. This is a terrible habit for me. I must realize that these guys are ex's for a reason, they need to stay that way.
• I am not going to speak my mind so often. I recently got into trouble for this. I don't do it to be mean, and it's rarely taken that way. However, I need to remember that some things are better off left unsaid.
• I am not going to emotionally detach myself from situations. I am bad about this. I stay so guarded that I rarely feel a thing.
• I am not going to be flattered when older (cute but older) guys ask me out. There is probably a reason why they are older and still single, and I don't need to stick around long enough to find out the reason.
• I am not going to be intimidated by people. If they don't like me for who I am, then I don't need to be friends with them.
• I am not going to lose my patience as easily. I am very patient when it comes to some things. However, I always seem to lose my patience with one particular person. I need to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon