Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Big "O" Factor

That's right ladies, it's time to talk about one of the most important things in a relationship. The big "O", you know what I'm talking about. The thing that can make or break a relationship, the thing that all women want, but sometimes aren't satisfied with, the thing that's not always as easy as it sounds, the illusive Openness Factor. (What did you think I was talking about? Get your mind out of the gutter!)

Just how open should a relationship be, once the relationship is closed? Meaning, once it's just you and your guy, how much information is to much? I've been wondering this lately as it's always been my custom not to lie, but maybe to omit things I don't think a guy necessarily needs to know. However, as I've learned in the past, honesty is the best, just beware of the brutal honesty.

The thing about honesty is, it's supposed to make you trust someone more, feel more comfortable. But for a realist, trying to be an optimist, sometimes openness makes me more nervous than just omitting details. So how open is to open?

I know, I bitch about telling the truth, and then when I get the truth, I get all nervous that I have something to worry about. Damned if you do and damned if you don't I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon