Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Crazy About Him

When he looks at me with those big brown eyes I melt. I could never have imagined I would care about him so much. I think about him all the time, I'm so crazy about him. I know my friends get tired of me talking about him, but I can't help it.

I never would have guessed when I first met him that I would become this attached to him. I look so forward to seeing him every day when I get off work. He always makes me smile, and he always does something to make me laugh. No matter how bad of a mood I'm in, or how cranky I am, he brings me around.

He kisses me constantly, and he always snuggles when we lay down to go to bed at night. Now if only I could keep him from pooping in the floor and humping my boyfriends dog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon