Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Financially Strapped

I've always been so good managing my money. Granted when I have large unexpected bills my parents have always helped me out, but for the most part, I've always been a saver. I've always tried to watch what I buy, and spend smartly. However, I'm finding that I can no longer live the way I'm accustomed to, in fact I can barely live at all.

The worst part of this is, I am desperately searching for a house to buy. I am obviously not going anywhere outside of the LR area any time soon. There is no point spending so much money on rent when I could put it towards something, like a home to own. But this is easier said than done, and it looks as if I'm either going to be living in the ghetto, or quite a good driving distance from work. Either way, it's gonna suck. But, what's the point in pouring a ton of money into rent, I've done that for two and a half years.

Why do I have to move out of my cute little historic district house you ask? Because it's currently for sale, and an ex has decided he's interested in buying it. The ex is a nice guy, but I'm not real excited about the idea of him owning my house, having a key to my house, and basically being over control of my home. So, it's time to move.

So, while I'm looking for a new home for me and Louie V. I would much rather be strapped into a pair of sexy metallic sandals, instead of financially strapped.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. You have a way of letting all of us in and that is very appreciated. You share the nakked truth but you always have a sense of humor.....how refreshing. I think you should publish your blog and use the money to out bid the ex on your historial little house....shame on him. He couldn't have you in dating so he is going to try to find another door. What a RAD. (Resentful Abscessed Dick).

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon