Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hook, Line, And Sinker


We had our forth fishing trip together on Sunday. It was great! We caught lots of fish, drank a few beers, talked, and enjoyed the weather and each others company. I love Sundays spent fishing, and I like just he and I time.

Trolling around in the water, me getting hung up on everything in a 10 foot radius, and him laughing at me made me realize even more how much I'm starting to care about him. We've been seeing each other for almost two months now, but it seems like longer. We spend time together just about every day, we sit outside and enjoy the weather, we cook dinner, we play with the dogs, or we go fishing.

Sunday he taught me how to take the boat off, and drive it back on the trailer. I've always wanted to learn how to do this. As a country girl, I can't believe it took me this long to try it. I also caught a monster bass ( 4 lbs. in fact), another first for me. It was a very exciting moment when we got it in the boat, and it was the biggest we caught that day!

He's definitely caught me, maybe more than just my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon