Thursday, May 04, 2006

100 Things 100 Thank You's

Today is my 100th post. So I thought I would link some past posts, and discuss how I've changed and what these changes have meant to me. Enjoy!

I don't think I necessarily have commitment issues any more, but I do think that I have trust issues. I think I used to mask these as commitment issues, but I have a very good feel for people, and I don't trust easily. This could have stemmed from the married guy I dated just about two years ago. Of course I didn't know he was married, therefore it was no fault of mine, but it messed with my head quite a bit. I'm sure the guy that I dated for three months, met the family, etc. then he never called again could have added to my trust issues. The funny thing about that is, it was just a year ago, and I've been friends with this guy since before the new year. Looking back on it, I can't believe I dated him, funny how that happens.

I've also come to realize that friends and family are the most important thing in my life. I have the absolute best family, and I know how lucky I am. I mean, some people's family suck, but mine doesn't suck most of the time! I have a younger brother, who I miss constantly, am proud of daily, and love more than anything. I've been blessed that my parents, who are still together and celebrating their 26th Wedding Anniversary this month, have raised both me and my little brother in a family rich with tradition. I have great friends who will do anything for me. We go out and party like rock stars, they make me feel better when I've had a bad day, and I'm always there to pick them up when they need it.
I'm stronger than I used to be. I'm settled and happy now, granted I'm not completely content, but I'm working on it. I've learned to relax and enjoy things. I've learned not to get so caught up in the petty things, but that being caught up in some things is really worth it. I'm keeping the important things in my life close to me (like Louie V), and I'm taking time to tell the people I care about the most that I love them. It's no secret that most of the people that read my blog are close friends or family, so thank you all for reading. I hope that I've entertained you, and I hope through my experiences, I've provided a little advice, a little laugh, and a lot of bad grammar!Thanks, love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and thank you Anne for sharing your fantastic blog.

We look forward to the next 100 post.

Just remember, e.e. cummings had his own style of grammer.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon