Thursday, June 29, 2006

Small Southern Town 4th Of July Check List


Sunscreen-check
Cooler Cups-check
Rainbow Flip Flops-check
Sun Glasses-check
Dog Food-check
Frisbee-check
Camera-check
Dad's Belated Father's Day Gift-check
Football-still need one
New Orange Bikini (guaranteed to make the boyfriend drool)-check

The boyfriend and I are loading up and going to my small southern town for the weekend. He's never been home with me, so he's in for a treat! Fishing, skiing, tubing, and swimming on the Mississippi River all weekend. This is my idea of a perfect trip home. He'll get to meet my friends and the rest of my family. He'll get to eat some great food, and we will definitely partake in some adult beverages. Oh, and did I mention that we are taking the dogs?
So lovelies, I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July! I'll be back next week (probably with a mild sunburn and a twinge of a hangover)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon