Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas


Louie V and I are headed to our small southern home town tomorrow morning. We will spend the next few days relaxing, visiting with family and friends, and hopefully spending some QT with the soon to be FL boyfriend.

I've been a little panicked lately. I think I need to get FL BF one more gift, I just got all of my bills in-yikes I'm going to be poor after Christmas, and on top of all of that I'm fighting strep throat. The FL BF was in Tampa in the hospital this week with it, and I just know my preventive med's won't be enough. I don't want to spend the holiday and my vacation days sick in bed.

I'm also a little stressed about my New Years plans, as we have yet to decide if we will be in FL or LR.

However, it will be nice to see brother chef, he's driving in from the East Coast tonight. I can't wait to help him prep food and catch up. I know mom and dad will be happy to have us both home, we haven't all been together since mid September.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, see you next week lovlies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon