Thursday, October 27, 2005

Loves To Flirt

I love to flirt! I love the uncertainty of it, the butterflies, the excitement that goes along with it. I think it's one of the most fun things about meeting cute new guys! It's been a long time since I have just flirted with a guy. I mean blatantly flirted, with no shame. The last time I was in this type of situation it was with a co-worker, and I was so naive that it never occurred to me that he had a tiny crush on me. I thought he was just being nice. But this guy is not a co-worker, and I have been involved in this flirt fest for about a week now. It started at the gym, (I know this sounds very much like a Will & Grace cliché) I must admit that I noticed him the first time I saw him. Eventually I decided to take things into my own hands and talk to him. Now we weight train together several times a week, and the flirting is almost as distracting as his great body. But it's motivation for me to hit the gym even harder.

This situation is so much fun-for me. I have no idea it he just has a flirty personality, or if maybe I am once again being naïve and he is having fun with it too! But I do have a dilemma with all of this. I haven't flirted with someone in a non-bar atmosphere in a LONG time. Not to sound like an alcoholic or anything, but I haven't spent so much time with someone I hardly know and not gone for the inevitable drink that always occurs when two people meet and they want to go to a neutral setting and unwind a little. I'm not sure why, but I keep thinking about the things we say to each other, and I have found myself almost analyzing our conversations so I can figure him out quicker. (that's what I always do, I try to figure people out)

So without talking about to much of the conversations that me and this guy have had, I feel pretty certain that he is mildly attracted to me. He has told me more that once that I am good looking, etc. But the main problem is what to do next. In a bar situation I could totally handle this. But at the gym? Well this is just new territory for me, and I'm not sure which way to go. Should I tell him that I would love to take this "whatever it is" out of the gym? Or do I just lay back and wait for him to make a move? (This option usually won't work for me, I am impatient, and as I have already stated, I want what I want when I want it.) I would definitely like to just lay back and see what happens, I don't want to mess up this fun work out/flirt thing we have going. But I'm so impatient, and he is so cute.
Decisions, Decisions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon