Friday, October 28, 2005

You Can't Always Get What You Want

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find---it's not as great as you thought it would be. I know that's not exactly how the songs goes, but it's close enough. I definitely don't want to be negative, especially since it's Friday, but it seems like once again I've found myself with a little crush, and it's not as great as I thought it would be. I should have known better. I should never have perused my flirt buddy from the gym. But I couldn't help myself, he's just so cute. I never would have guessed that he was SO full of himself.

He actually used the line "you’re a sweet girl, and I don't want to hurt you". Yeah right! I have more walls built up then a federal penitentiary. Did he really think I was going to fall crazy in love with him? I just wanted to up the stakes on the chase. I didn't want a commitment. But when he said that, I have to admit I laughed. How could any guy think they have that much control? That did it for me, I lost interest on the spot, well I still think he's a total hottie, but only as long as he keeps his mouth shut.
The good thing about this conversation is that now I know exactly what he's like. Now I can flirt with him without fear that I might feel uncomfortable later and lose my work out partner. So while I'm disappointed that he turned out to be so cocky…..very cocky, at least I know now before I had to much time to analyze him and the situation. And he still keeps me extremely motivated in the gym, and that's more important to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon