Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Impatient

I know I've said I am going to wait, to be patient, so just lay back. But I can't! I really want, what I want, when I want it. I hate waiting for someone to call me, to make something happen when I would rather take it into my own hands. But that's what I'm facing right now.

I met a guy on Saturday night who is a friend of a friend of mine. The guy seems really sweet, fun, and is extremely good looking. We really hit it off Saturday, and Sunday he called me and ask me to go hiking with him. I was very excited about this idea, it was a really nice day out and I love being outside. We talked the entire hike, we where both surprised at how much we have in common. We are both Catholic (this is a huge plus for me, as I have not dated a Catholic boy since I moved to AR), we both go to the same gym (different parts of town), we are both really picky when it comes to dating, we both hate playing games, we both come from about the same family back ground, and we both wore Nike Shocks on the hike (okay that may be a little reaching).

Anyway, so after the hike we went for pizza, and we talked more, and I really started to like him. He did a couple of things that really impressed me. First, when we where finishing our hike, we came up on an older woman who was having a little trouble with the terrain. He told the lady that if she needed us to yell and we would come back for her. Now this woman was a complete stranger, and while I was thinking the same thing, he said it before I could. The other thing happened when we where waiting on our pizza. We sat out on the deck at the pizza place, and it was a little cool out. Since we had gone hiking I had on shorts and a light t-shirt. He could tell I was a little cold so he gave me his jacket. Without saying much about it, he just took it off and handed it to me. I'm not the damsel in distress kind of girl, but I was happy to see chivalry is not dead.

He said he would call me later this week. He didn't call yesterday, not that I expected him to or anything. But it would have been nice. I debated on whether or not to send him a "thanks for yesterday I had a good time" text. But I decided to stick with what I previously said about waiting and letting the right guy find me. It's just not as easy as it sounded when I made that post. I'm so impatient!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon