Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Return Of The Worm

So during the whole "apple, worm, fence" fiasco I had lots of opinions from readers. (some of them not as anonymous as they thought) Well the worm is back. He e-mails, he texts and tells me to call him. I mean are you kidding me? I didn't want you a few months ago, why would I want you now? The worm is still seeing an old friend of mine, but he is "not sure about the relationship" and the thinks he "should just move on". Figure your life out worm, and stay out of mine.

Well I'm not giving him advice, I'll be damned either way. The last thing I want to do is be involved in their drama fest. Not to mention the fact that she is not exactly sane. She tends to cause trouble everywhere she goes. And although he is almost 40, he has the maturity level of a high school kid.

He wants to come visit me. He actually ask me if he had to make an appointment or if I would make time for him. Are you kidding me? I don't want him in my orchard. I'm not interested! At one time I was tempted for about five minutes, then I regained consciousness. That worm needs to go looking for another apple, this one has already been sprayed with insecticide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon