Friday, January 27, 2006

Things Aren't Always About Me

I've been quite lately. I've been thinking a lot about some of my recent behavior, and how I've over reacted or not reacted at all. Something has happened that's made me realize things aren't always about me.

I've been worried about things I can't control. I've been thinking I've caused problems, conflicts, drama, when actually it may not have been me at all. That doesn't mean that my behavior is excusable, far from it. But it's not about me, it's about something much bigger.

I've needed time to process this, which is why I have talked more about my friends lately. I've needed to be still and think things over from a different perspective. I've needed to calm my frustration and anger and realize that I was completely wrong to be angry. I've needed to get in a better place, so that if I'm needed by someone else later, I can be there and be strong for that person.

It's not always about me, sometimes it's about things that are much bigger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anisa said...

we all make mistakes...but it's clear your friends adore you!! everything will be fine before you know it.

have a great weekend!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon