Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Did I Shave My Legs For Them

I have some of the best girlfriends ever! When things in my life are a little crazed they rush right over with wine (or in last nights case Miller Lite) and cigarettes when it's really needed. They rummage though my fridge, they play with the dog, they eat the pizza and ice cream that was reserved for someone else.

They stay over until I am exhausted from laughing at their retold stories of the weekend before. Laughing about my friends big feet, talking about hurricanes blowing into town (aka my good friend who is a total man eater), and trying to remember all of the guys we met the weekend before relaxes me. It makes me laugh until I cry and makes me realize how great it is to have such incredible friends.

It's been a long time since I've had girlfriends that where like that. Actually, they are not like any girls I've ever known. They are just wild enough not to be boring, and just tame enough not to be out of control. They sound great don't they? They are, but seriously, I don't shave my legs for them, even if last night I shaved, and they all came over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon