Monday, March 27, 2006

5 Hours And Just A Breath Away

I spent a three day weekend with him. I got to meet his friends and people he has gotten to know. I got to see what it's like to be with him. I had a great time, actually a better time than I thought I would. I fell for the way he treated me. How he introduced me to everyone. He held my hand and was affectionate in public. He did the things I love and never seem to find.

The weekend seemed to last forever and it seemed to fly by at the same time. My stay wasn't near long enough, but it was just the right amount of time for me to realize a few things. I would love to just close my eyes and fall back with him, but I know I can't do that. I keep fighting it. I'm a realist, I know there is a small chance I will see him again. I haven't even talked to him since I left yesterday. I don't know if I ever will again. I hate that thought, but at the same time, I will always remember him the way he was this past weekend, and that will always be a good memory.

Depending on his future, which I hope is bright and successful, he may be just 5 hours away, but I wish it was more like just a breath away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon