Monday, March 06, 2006

Unattainable Spinster

I think I'm starting to develop quite a problem. I have been serial dating like crazy lately. I've been going out with my friends, meeting really cute guys, and not giving a damn if I ever hear from them again. I just don't care, I love to meet them, I love to flirt and have fun, but I don't care enough about them to hang out with them again.

Except for two guys, one who rejected me and the other is still around, but on a very casual level, I don't care if I ever see any of the guys that I've dated since the New Year again. I just don't need the hassle, and I never liked them much anyway.

I met the most beautiful guy I've ever seen a couple of weeks ago. In fact, my good friend and I just nicknamed him "Beautiful", he was that good looking. I mean, totally gorgeous. I've bumped into him a few times since that first night I met him, and we have always flirted a little bit, it's always been fun and light. I ran into him on Saturday, and we flirted and talked, and I realized, I liked the chase of it, but I didn't really care if we ever went on a real date. He said he would like to take me out to dinner sometime, but when he never ask me for my number, I didn’t even care. In fact, I didn't offer it.

I don't like what I've become. But I don't know how to change it. Should I just pretend like I'm into the guys I meet? Should I pretend like I want to go out with these really cute, sweet guys? If I do this will I maybe decide I like one of them? I think that sounds to much like I'm trying to talk myself into it. I don't think that's what I want. But, I'm not happy with the person I've become, and I need to make some major changes. I just don't really know how.

I'm worried I've become unattainable. I'm worried I am turning into a spinster in my mid 20's. I'm worried I won't be able to snap out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon