Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mr. Right Now

I have met so many Mr. Right Now's lately. It's been so long since I met a potential Mr. Right, that I probably wasn't mature enough to see him in that light. Maybe, just maybe I've met some great boys, but I haven't been in the right state of mind. Actually, I think that's one of the things that's been happening. Of the numerous new boys I have met recently, none of them really had that "stick" quality. You know, that thing that makes you want them around. That spark, that energy, whatever.

I don't want to settle for a guy that is reliable and "comfortable". Now I know I always use the word comfortable, but I don't want a guy that's like an old shoe. I want a high healed, metallic, Manolo Blahnik that looks amazing. I want style and edge. Okay, so yes, all of this superficial crap is true, I would love all of these things. But it's not me. That's not who I am. Maybe that's because I've never had this.

*Sigh* I just want to be swept off my feet. And not by someone who wants to change me, mold me, or make me "better". Not by someone who wants to get married or talk about marriage a week after we meet. Not by someone who wants to discuss how we will "raise our children" a week after we meet, and not by someone who thinks that W. Bush is the greatest thing that has ever happened to this country *gag*. I don't want a Mr. Right Now, but I could go for a Mr. Cute, Normal, Sweet, Thoughtful, Caring, Non-Crazy (liberal preferred, but optional), Music Loving Guy, who works out daily. (I think this could be another myth, I don't think they make them this way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon