Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MySpace, My New Favorite Place

I just got Myspace a few weeks ago. Okay, I love it!!! It's such a great, easy way to stay caught up with friends. It's fun to find people you haven't talked to forever, see their pictures, their pages, their comments about themselves. What a great invention. I mean seriously, how fun!!!

I do have a few concerns though. Fist of all, anyone can see when you're on-line (I'm sure there is a way around this, I just don't know it yet). This sort of freaks me out because it's almost like an invasion of privacy. Also, I don't like getting request to add from people I don't know, or people I don't want to add. If I don't add someone, they can totally go to my page and see that I didn't add them. That sort of makes me nervous, I don't want to put people on there just for the sake of having more people. I want to have my friends, cute boys, that type of thing, not random people that I'm not friends with.

Even with these reservations, I still love myspace, it's my new favorite place.

If you don't have myspace, you should definitely get it. www.myspace.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon