Monday, March 13, 2006

Goodbye My Good Friend



One of my best friends recently moved back to Washington D.C. She and I have been friends for a couple of years. She is the one I call when I need nonbiased advice on a recent, current, or past dating disaster. She is one I call when someone has hurt my feelings. She is the one I call when I need to unload, she is the one I call when I have big news. I am the one she calls to see how my day went. I am the one she calls to see if I want to eat dinner with her and her family, she is the one who calls during her long drive to her parents house.

She is a good friend. I will miss her a lot. She left last week, and I was sick with the flu. I didn't really get to say bye to her. I actually lost my patience with her (because I felt like I was knocking on deaths door) and for that I want to tell my sweet friend I'm sorry. I hope DC is everything you want it to be, but not enough to keep you away from AR for to long.

I'll miss you lot's. Love you good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon