Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Can't Get No Satisfaction (Or Tickets)

Okay, so it's pretty obvious from the tone of my previous posts, I am just not satisfied with a few things in my life right now. Not to be completely negative, I’m happy with my family, friends, job, and Louie V. But there is still something missing, or someone. Could it be that I need a night with Mic?

I think my year would be made, I would be happy and content, if I could just get satisfied. If I could just get tickets to tomorrow nights Rolling Stones concert in Little Rock. I could have gotten tickets a while back, but I didn't want to pay upwards of $200. Now I wish I would have made a budget and bought the tickets. I would love to see Mic strutting his stuff on stage, and Keith trying to stay upright while playing the guitar. I would love to hear them play "Paint It Black", "Sympathy for the Devil", and of course, my all time fav, "Honky Tonk Woman". But, it looks like I will be dancing and singing to the Stones Greatest Hits in my living room tomorrow night, instead of at a concert with 9,000 screaming fans.

I will have to say though, if I make the concert (which is looking pretty doubtful), it will make for one hell of a post on Friday morning. That is, if I can function.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon