Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nothing Romantic About Them

I don't know why, but I love Gerber Daises. They aren't overly romantic, they aren't typically given as a romantic gesture, but I like them. I think they are colorful and simple, and they smell great.

I've never received Gerber Daises on Valentines Day, not for any occasion actually. I've gotten roses; red, yellow, white, and pink-- more than I can count. I've gotten chocolates, stuff bears, all of the typical romantic Valentines Day stuff, but never Gerber Daises.
That's funny since Gerber Daises are my favorite.

It's strange that no guy, in the past, has taken the time to learn that I'm not a big fan of roses. I would rather have flowers than chocolate, and I've gotten plenty of stuffed animals over the years. But never Gerber Daises. Maybe that's because florists have yet to push them as a "romantic flower". Well maybe that's the reason I like Gerber Daises, because there is nothing romantic about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon