Monday, February 06, 2006

No Longer Anonymous

When I first started writing I was anonymous. Just a few people knew about this site, and those people where good friends and sworn to secrecy. At the beginning I wasn't really sure what direction I was headed and what I would divulge to those who did read. Things have changed now. I'm not as anonymous as I once was. Through some fault of my own (a bottle of wine, no dinner, and a friends computer that was turned on) I've let the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

My mother has located this site. She knows me to well, of course she would be able to find it. A friend of mine who has nothing better to do then search for it has located it, it's obvious my anonymity is lost.

I don't think I have written anything particularly bad about anyone. I've been honest, and I've written from my point of view, and how things have affected me. Still, I don't know how I would feel about former boyfriends, crushes, etc. reading about themselves if they where ever to run across it. (This is highly unlikely, but you never know) So I'm faced with a decision. I can either try to keep my semi-anonymous blog existence, I can just tell people the site address when they ask me and not worry about who reads, or I can end the whole thing, start a new site some where else, and continue on anonymously.

*On another note, Louie V's half sister, and good friend, Mouzelle passed away over the weekend. Please keep Mouzelle and her mom in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon