Friday, January 05, 2007

Single In 07

After a lot of thought, and several sleepless nights I decided that even though I care about the FL boy a lot, something's just missing. He spent the weekend with me in LR and it was made even more apparent to me that something just wasn't there that should have been. So at the end of his visit I told him as much, and he didn't blink when I told him I just didn't think this was it for us. His reaction reaffirmed my feelings, and that was it. I took him to the airport, and other than a few vague e-mails from him, I haven't had much contact with him since his plan landed back in Tampa.

So, just like the last three I've spent in LR, I'm starting the new year off single. Right now, I'm not really interested in dating, or for that matter meeting guys. I'm just not in that state of mind right now. I'm tired of dating guys just to date, and looking past the stuff I don't like, just because I know everyone has flaws. I'm tired of compromising and not speaking up. So for 07, I'm going to stop being tired and I'm going to start being me all the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you all the time...well...most of the time...ha. I love you all the time.

I think you have made a good decision and I'm looking forward to hearing about your new adventures. The year 2007 is going to be a good one...in fact a fantastic year for all of us!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Bass ProShop Coupon